Papo & Yo Trophies

#1 Posted by DavidCStason (5 posts) -

Site isn't showing any Trophies for Papo & Yo. Does it usually take awhile for new game to get Trophies added to the site?

#2 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11412 posts) -

I'm having the same problem with Darksiders II on PS3. Odd.

#3 Posted by beard_of_zeus (1695 posts) -

Yup, same issue with Retro/Grade as well.

#4 Posted by crunchmonkey (259 posts) -

Same thing with Counter Strike: GO on PS3.

#5 Posted by Gamer_152 (14113 posts) -

Sometimes it takes a bit for these to be processed. They need to go through the system where the site pulls them in and a staff member assigns them to a game page. If that doesn't happen reasonably soon, there may be cause for concern but for now just keep waiting and everything will most likely be okay.

#6 Posted by beard_of_zeus (1695 posts) -

@Gamer_152 said:

Sometimes it takes a bit for these to be processed. They need to go through the system where the site pulls them in and a staff member assigns them to a game page. If that doesn't happen reasonably soon, there may be cause for concern but for now just keep waiting and everything will most likely be okay.

That's approximately what I guessed the deal was. Thanks for the heads up!

#7 Edited by beard_of_zeus (1695 posts) -

@Gamer_152 said:

Alright, now it's been a couple weeks, and all the games listed in this thread still don't have trophies listed on the site. Any way you could look into this? :)

#8 Posted by Gamer_152 (14113 posts) -

@beard_of_zeus said:

@Gamer_152 said:

Alright, now it's been a couple weeks, and all the games listed in this thread still don't have trophies listed on the site. Any way you could look into this? :)

I'll see what I can do.

#9 Posted by beard_of_zeus (1695 posts) -

@Gamer_152 said:

@beard_of_zeus said:

@Gamer_152 said:

I'll see what I can do.

Yay, a bunch trophies appeared on the site! Thanks.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.