Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PaRappa the Rapper

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Dec 06, 1996

Parappa the Rapper is a hip-hop themed rhythm game for the Playstation and PSP starring a rapping dog and his adventures to impress his secret crush.

Is the PSP version worth $5?

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RE_Player1

Saw this for $10 at my Best Buy and I've never played a PaRappa game. I have tons of $5 reward zone certificates so if I use one of them it will be $5. Is it worth it? Was the port good? A lot of reviews were bad when it launched, like Alex's old Gamespot review, but I think that stemmed from the $30 price at launch. 

MightyDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: -2

#2  Edited By MightyDuck

I'm also wondering about this.  I never owned Parappa back on the PS1, but did play the demo a ton.

FourWude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By FourWude

It's worth it just for the songs. Chop chop master onion is old school funky rap.

gla55jAw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 31

#4  Edited By gla55jAw

I bought it for PSP for $7 because I played the shit out of the demo that came with my PS1 and never owned it. There's not much to it, and it gets really hard in the end, but it's a nice addition to my collection.

suikoden352

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By suikoden352

KICK!, PUNCH! it's all in the mind. if you wanna test me, i'm sure you'll find that the things i'll teach ya are sure to beat ya but never the less you'll get a lesson from teacher. how can you deny that kind of lyrical funk??? and also bathroom rap. pay the 5 bucks. it's worth it.

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Devil240Z

I paid like $30 for the PSP version once so... I guess. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.