Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PaRappa the Rapper

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Dec 06, 1996

Parappa the Rapper is a hip-hop themed rhythm game for the Playstation and PSP starring a rapping dog and his adventures to impress his secret crush.

Why is the PS1 version of Parappa not on PSN? Possible Parappa 3?

Avatar image for indeedcodybrown
    IndeedCodyBrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By IndeedCodyBrown

With Parappa The Rapper being included in PABR do you think Sony will ever throw the proper PS1 Parappa up on PSN? The only one right now is the PSP version. Also any thoughts on a Parappa 3?

shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By shadows_kill

I could possibly see a future Parappa because a game like All stars with bringing back characters could help making a future game with that character (think Kid Icuras). I'd be into a Parappa Vita game or launch game for Sonys next system.

Avatar image for connerthekewlkid
    connerthekewlkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By connerthekewlkid

yeah considering he was one of the first to be shown in playstation all stars and he hasnt had a game in 10 years i wouldnt be surprised if they are working on a new one

d0m3l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

one thing - LCD latency. calibrating tight timings would be a pain...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.