Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Parappa

Character » appears in 4 games

Parappa the rapper, the hip-hop hound himself. Catch phrase "You gotta believe!"

Seems like a cool game..

whackmypinata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By whackmypinata

I've been trying to delve back into the previous generation and pick up any dirt-cheap games I may have missed. So far it's been Psychonauts, Viewtiful Joe, and Alien Hominid (all great games).
    Recently, I stumbled across some YouTube PaRappa videos, and the soundtrack seems excellent. How is this game? Do you think it holds up to any of todays standards? Is the gameplay fun or should I just stick to the soundtrack?
    EDIT: Also, this looks tremendously tempting..
    Thanks.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By jakob187

Parappa was awesome....back then.

Now...eh.  It's still okay.
    whackmypinata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By whackmypinata

The soundtrack is great. I checked out mostly all of the songs, and I can't wait to grab my hands on a PSX copy.

drew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By drew

It's not bad.  I had more fun with its "sequel" Ummm Jammer Lammy.  And as far as music games for the playstation go, I think guitaroo man was the best.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.