Public Beta: March 30-April 1

#1 Edited by yyZiggurat (1013 posts) -

Wow, this forum is less active than I expected. To anyone reading this before April 1st 2012 AD: the PoE developers will open the their beta this weekend to stress test their servers. I don't know if you'll be able to sign up and immediately play but it wouldn't hurt to try. You can still sign up and play when the servers are up. The beta starts today in five hours from the time of this post.

http://www.pathofexile.com/publicweekend/

My handle in this game will most likely be some variation of Niemand. We should form a party, click monsters to death, and pillage corpses sometime.

#2 Posted by Paulus (174 posts) -

I was just coming here to post the very same thing, haven't played since 0.9.5 so I might jump back in.

#3 Posted by Buscemi (1106 posts) -

Just started playing today, I'm, uh, level fifteen? It's pretty nice.

#4 Posted by Kiri90 (256 posts) -

Was curious about the game, so I went to the website and saw the stress test announcement, and immediately came over to GB to see how people were reacting to it. Thanks for letting others know. I'd be willing to play some co-op later on tonight, if some other duders are up for it.

#5 Posted by WinterSnowblind (7613 posts) -

It's no Diablo, but as a F2P game, it seems pretty solid.

It's worth checking out if you're into these sorts of games.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.