Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pathfinder Adventures

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Apr 26, 2016

Adaptation of the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game from Obsidian Entertainment.

This game got pushed back to the end of April.

Fracture

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

April 26th to be specific. Developer posted this:

Given the invaluable contributions each of you have made during the Beta testing of Pathfinder Adventures, we have news that we wanted to share here first.

We're moving the launch day for Pathfinder Adventures to April 26.

We know many of you are eagerly awaiting the chance to explore Sandpoint and defeat the Runelords, and we're sorry to keep you waiting just a little bit longer.

The good news is why the game is being delayed: during beta testing over the last couple of weeks this community has given us a ton of feedback on everything from visual polish to card balance and general gameplay. We want to evaluate all of the ideas and address as many as possible before launch, and that process is going to take a little bit of time.

Ultimately, we hope you all agree that the result will be a better Pathfinder Adventures, just at a sliiiiightly later date.

asmo917

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By asmo917

Saw this yesterday when looking for more information about the release. We might be the only two people here who care about it, but I REALLY Want to see what this is.

Zalrus9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I was disappointed that the game was delayed, but I think it will be for the best. I really love the physical game, so the digital should be fun.

Zelyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Pretty bummed about it. Been waiting with bated breath for Pathfinder and Descent and they both seem to be delayed...

Still, better to wait for a good product than get a pos now.

eddiephlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The delays are a bummer, but I'm willing to let the devs work out the last few wrinkles. As a huge fan of the original board game who has since moved away from his gaming group, I've been yearning for a way to play the Pathfinder Adventrue Card Game, and this is looking to be an awesome package. There was a bunch of early previews and a good interview recently at https://pathfinder.obsidian.net/

It sounds like they will be supporting PA for a long time with new releases, content, characters, etc. Especially if this sells well.

phokal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Delays are a shame but if the final product is polished then I'm all for it. Really, really looking forward to this one.

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

#7  Edited By sammo21

They first announced this so long ago. I used to run games "officially" under Pathfinder Society and I don't really see the appeal of this game digitally but there seems to be enough of a potential community for it. The game was decent (and unlike what some other people have said this is not a substitute or alternative for table top roleplaying) but they never really went the distance in my mind with the concept. I really hope that something more substantial comes out of the deal with Obsidian than just this as Pathfinder's official lore has a ton of awesome content to mine. I'm curious how long it takes to get a really good video game version of Zombicide at this rate.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.