Does Patrick use Barbasol shaving cream because of Jurassic Park?

#1 Edited by Class_A_Ninja (55 posts) -

And do you think he gets mad at his wife when she brings home the green kind (with soothing aloe) because, "it's not canon"?

#2 Posted by tourgen (4495 posts) -

I respect the level of crazy in this post.

#3 Posted by Coafi (1488 posts) -

@tourgen said:

Indeed.

#4 Posted by Breadfan (6590 posts) -

He also listens to Jurassic Park dubstep when shaving.

#5 Posted by Pr1mus (3904 posts) -

I don't think Patrick can grow any facial hair.

#6 Edited by YetiAntics (1490 posts) -

CRAZY MAN! WE GOT A CRAZY MAN OVER HERE!

See? Nobody cares.

Edit: Didn't realize this was an actual internet meme. Move along.

#7 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@Coafi said:

@tourgen said:

Indeed.

Patrick shaving....Such madness is laughable.

#8 Posted by hanktherapper (378 posts) -

I never understood why Newman put shaving cream on his pie.

#9 Posted by TooWalrus (13197 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

@Coafi said:

@tourgen said:

Indeed.

Patrick shaving....Such madness is laughable.

Awe, come on, not everybody has to shave at 14 years old. He'll grow into a man someday, just you watch.

#10 Posted by Binman88 (3687 posts) -
#11 Posted by EXTomar (4722 posts) -

I think it was Barbasol that transformed his hair into what it is today!

#12 Posted by punkxblaze (2985 posts) -

@Binman88 said:

Patrick would make a really good Chasidic Jew.

#13 Posted by PrimalHorse (75 posts) -

@punkxblaze said:

@Binman88 said:

What's a Chasidic jew? genuinely intrigued

#14 Posted by punkxblaze (2985 posts) -

@PrimalHorse said:

@punkxblaze said:

@Binman88 said:

Black coat, black hat, real hardcore orthodox guys.

Like so;

#15 Posted by PrimalHorse (75 posts) -

Interesting always thought it was hasidic but it prompted be to google and I feel like I've learnt something for the night.

I thank you kindly!

#16 Posted by konig_kei (617 posts) -
@punkxblaze

@PrimalHorse said:

@punkxblaze said:

@Binman88 said:

Like so;

I remember a couple years ago I saw Jews like that but they thought they were all "gangsta." they like had their iPods and speakers turned all the way up, had the swagger. Couldn't stop laughing, they were like teenagers though not like old dudes.
#17 Posted by peritus (1012 posts) -

@Class_A_Ninja: Maybe you should lay of the skooma Caius!

I can see it in my head now, and its great.

#18 Posted by Wampa1 (660 posts) -

@hanktherapper: As a child I just thought it was whipped cream in a can. The crazy part was him not immediately eating it.

#19 Posted by mordukai (7150 posts) -

Shaving cream is a huge scam. For a perfect shave with no itchiness or red marks here's what you do.

• Only shave after a shower. If you are pressed for time a hot damp towel on your face for a few minutes will do.
  • Before shaving soak the razor in alcohol for the entire time of the shower until you intend to use it. This is because when you shave you actually shave a very thine layer of skin and soaking the razor in alcohol reduces the chances for infection and itchiness.
  • While in the shower, smear hair conditioner on your face and let that sit for at least a minute or two. Wash it off.
  • After shower don't dry your face. Take a small amount of hair conditioner and smear it all over your face and shave.
  • After shaving clean your face with a cotton ball soaked in alcohol and then use any after shaving cream.
#20 Posted by punkxblaze (2985 posts) -

@konig_kei said:

@punkxblaze

@PrimalHorse said:

@punkxblaze said:

@Binman88 said:

Like so;

I remember a couple years ago I saw Jews like that but they thought they were all "gangsta." they like had their iPods and speakers turned all the way up, had the swagger. Couldn't stop laughing, they were like teenagers though not like old dudes.

This is becoming terribly off topic.

#21 Posted by living4theday258 (679 posts) -

@mordukai said:

Shaving cream is a huge scam. For a perfect shave with no itchiness or red marks here's what you do.

• Only shave after a shower. If you are pressed for time a hot damp towel on your face for a few minutes will do.
  • Before shaving soak the razor in alcohol for the entire time of the shower until you intend to use it. This is because when you shave you actually shave a very thine layer of skin and soaking the razor in alcohol reduces the chances for infection and itchiness.
  • While in the shower, smear hair conditioner on your face and let that sit for at least a minute or two. Wash it off.
  • After shower don't dry your face. Take a small amount of hair conditioner and smear it all over your face and shave.
  • After shaving clean your face with a cotton ball soaked in alcohol and then use any after shaving cream.

wait.... are you serious? or just trolling?

#22 Posted by SlashDance (1814 posts) -

@mordukai said:

• After shaving clean your face with a cotton ball soaked in alcohol.

#23 Posted by Zeik (2419 posts) -

@mordukai said:

Fuck that. Just do it raw like I do.

#24 Posted by PhilipDuck (547 posts) -

@mordukai said:

Orr hear me out now. ..

• Apply shaving cream
  • Shave
  • Done
#25 Posted by OmegaChosen (645 posts) -

@PhilipDuck said:

@mordukai said:

Orr hear me out now. ..

• Apply shaving cream
  • Shave
  • Done

Madness.

#26 Posted by Tebbit (4465 posts) -

@OmegaChosen said:

@PhilipDuck said:

@mordukai said:

Orr hear me out now. ..

• Apply shaving cream
  • Shave
  • Done

Madness.

You're both right - but only one of you is insane enough to apply alcohol to freshly peeled face. Lord knows the way I shave, that is tantamount to suicide.

#27 Posted by MattyFTM (14383 posts) -

@mordukai said:

I've heard that hair conditioner is a good alternative to shaving foam, but I don't see the point. You're just replacing one product with another one. I still have to spend money on a product to shave with. It's not saving me any money.

#28 Posted by GetEveryone (4455 posts) -

@MattyFTM said:

@mordukai said:

I've heard that hair conditioner is a good alternative to shaving foam, but I don't see the point. You're just replacing one product with another one. I still have to spend money on a product to shave with. It's not saving me any money.

It provides a nicer shave, but I was under the assumption most people have conditioner lying around. Like, my girlfriend has about 3 bottles of it in the shower, so I just steal a pea-sized amount when I shave.

It also lasts far, far longer than shaving foams.

#29 Edited by Cerevisiae (75 posts) -

We're not going to point out the weirdness in someone providing actual shaving advice in this thread? That's just gonna go unspoken? If so, then I redact the previous two sentences and give a silent, knowing nod to other people in here.

#30 Posted by 2HeadedNinja (1617 posts) -

@mordukai said:

I agree with your first point, but using alcohol on a freshly shaved face seems insane to me ... might as well dip your face into a bucket with salt.

#31 Posted by Marz (5651 posts) -
@Zeik said:

@mordukai said:

Fuck that. Just do it raw like I do.

same, that seems like too much effort, i just soak face with water and go to town.
#32 Posted by buft (3317 posts) -

@Binman88 said:

whats happening here? this is mental

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.