Evil Bong 3-D: The Wrath of Bong? Written by Patrick Klepek?

#1 Posted by Walreese55 (506 posts) -

I'm guessing there's a story behind this but I don't remember this from a bombcast. Anyone have any knowledge behind this?

#2 Posted by EuanDewar (4899 posts) -

According to IMDB Patrick came up with the idea, so, who fucking knows.

#3 Posted by MaFoLu (1858 posts) -

All I remember is that he proposed at the premiere.

#4 Posted by VilhelmNielsen (1734 posts) -

Patrick came up with the name. Thought someone else wrote the screenplay.

#5 Posted by craigbo180 (1739 posts) -

Well from that video the guy definitely says that he submitted the name of the film, I don't know if the contestants also sent in some general idea for the movie to go along with the name.

#6 Posted by zudthespud (3281 posts) -

@MaFoLu said:

BALLS OF FUCKING STEEL.

Patrick, you are the man.

#7 Posted by patrickklepek (4127 posts) -

Long story short: I'm a huge fan of Charles Band from the Puppet Master series. I submitted a title to the Evil Bong 3 contest, but misread the contest rules and sent a whole story, too. My title won, they liked my story idea, and they fleshed it out into a script. The movie's pretty terrible but the premiere was held in Chicago, where I'm from. I was looking for an excuse to propose and a movie premiere in front of my friends and family seemed like the best way to do it.

Staff
#8 Posted by eshchan (47 posts) -

It's the only way to put Patrick on Screened.com. Now screened puppies can edit his profile GBers had enjoy for so long.

#9 Posted by Claude (16255 posts) -

@patrickklepek said:

Long story short: I'm a huge fan of Charles Band from the Puppet Master series. I submitted a title to the Evil Bong 3 contest, but misread the contest rules and sent a whole story, too. My title won, they liked my story idea, and they fleshed it out into a script. The movie's pretty terrible but the premiere was held in Chicago, where I'm from. I was looking for an excuse to propose and a movie premiere in front of my friends and family seemed like the best way to do it.

#10 Posted by RTSlord (1200 posts) -
@MaFoLu said:

dang. patrick thats pretty awesome!
#11 Edited by ninjalegend (428 posts) -

Why would you not have named it Evil Bong 3-D: The Wrath of the Evil Giant Bong? And I hear tell that Mr. Davis is a narc. Not that I have a thing against agents, Mr. Davis, sir. And congratulations, man.

#12 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -
@MaFoLu said:

That was amazing, congrats, man!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.