How does Kinect make you feel?

• 66 results
#51 Posted by Kandycane2029 (511 posts) -

I'm no Ryan Davis, but Assassin's Creed with Kinect makes me feel like I'm stabbing dudes in the face "Uh Uh Uh Uh Uh".

#52 Posted by SMTDante89 (2608 posts) -

I'm no Sub-Zero, but Mortal Kombat for Kinect makes me want to rip people's heads off and create a rating system for video games.

#53 Posted by RipTheVeins (1546 posts) -

I'm no Jackie Estacado, but The Darkness 2 on Kinect makes me feel like eating your heart.

#54 Posted by Tennmuerti (8175 posts) -

Wet.

#55 Posted by WJist (308 posts) -

I'm no Duke Nukem, but Duke Nukem Forever with Kinect makes me feel like BALLS OF STEEL!

#56 Edited by supermike6 (3656 posts) -

I'm no scientist, but this seems way too unfeasible.

#57 Posted by TheTelePlus (32 posts) -

I'm non-existent, and as such I am unable to interact with Kinect.

#58 Posted by sarahsdad (1128 posts) -

I'm no Dracula, but playing Castlevania with Kinect makes me feel like I'm still a threat

#59 Posted by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -
@Sweep said:

@laserbolts said:

It makes me feel pity for those that bought it.

Yeah, I should have seen that coming -______-

who actually likes the kinect? Whoever says they do are lying. 
#60 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -
@SeriouslyNow said:

I'm no Tom Calancy but Future Soldier with Kinect makes me feel like Diana Ross.

hahaha
#61 Posted by kingclaw (757 posts) -
@sarahsdad said:

I'm no Dracula, but playing Castlevania with Kinect makes me feel like I'm still a threat

I'm not a man, but playing Castlevania with Kinect makes me feel like a miserable pile of secrets
#62 Posted by LiquidPrince (16255 posts) -

@John1912 said:

I find it funny Rapelay is so well known It gets alot of jokes for a game I assume 99% of ppl havent played...

I've played it. That game needs to have less clipping. Also less rape. Otherwise...

#63 Posted by TwilitEnd656 (617 posts) -

This is... Glorious.

I'm no psycho, but Saints Row 2 makes me feel like a deranged lunatic.

#64 Posted by valrog (3648 posts) -

This... Epic... I love you guys.

I'm no White Wolf but The Witcher on Kinect makes me feel like an Alchemist.

#65 Edited by ShaggE (6830 posts) -

I'm no space engineer, but Dead Space 2 on Kinect makes me feel like OH GOD NOT IN HIS EYE WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?

#66 Posted by xyzygy (10094 posts) -

Kinect centric games are lame. But games with Kinect enhancements look to be pretty sweet. If I want to use the Kinect, I can. If not, then whatever.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.