Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PAX Australia 2014

Concept »

The second annual PAX Australia was held October 31-November 2, 2014 at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre in Melbourne, Victoria.

GB crew at PAX AUS 2014?

Avatar image for adequatelyprepared
    AdequatelyPrepared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I just want to know the chances, and by when the final decision will be set really.
    I will literally buy a single day pass just to go to their panel alone at PAX. I just kind of want to know so I know if I should buy a pass or not. Either way, I'll still get to enjoy the content and other panels on the site, just don't want to miss out on an opportunity just because I didn't ask.

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

You'll probably have better luck asking them directly over Twitter or their Tumblr pages.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.