Registration is open!

#1 Edited by kristov_romanov (465 posts) -
#2 Posted by CaptPaulBlues (25 posts) -

Just got my 3 day pass :)

#3 Edited by IzunaDrop (154 posts) -

Yeah I got in quick. However, their security certificate raises a red flag and they do not accept PayPal.... That said, last year was a blast and it should be a much better venue this year, so I'll take my chances.

Between this, Charles Bradley and Public Enemy tickets, my morning has maxed my card T_T I see pain in my future.

#4 Posted by ninnanuam (282 posts) -

I got mine.

#5 Posted by probablytuna (3823 posts) -

It was a great excuse to visit Melbourne again while attending the first PAX AUS, but I probably won't be going next year. Good luck to those who are, apparently 75% of the three-day passes have sold out.

#6 Posted by IzunaDrop (154 posts) -

It was a great excuse to visit Melbourne again while attending the first PAX AUS, but I probably won't be going next year. Good luck to those who are, apparently 75% of the three-day passes have sold out.

Wait, whaaaaaaaaaat? Source?

#7 Edited by probablytuna (3823 posts) -
@probablytuna said:

Wait, whaaaaaaaaaat? Source?

The PAX AUS Facebook page

#8 Posted by Jojojimmeny (60 posts) -

I grabbed my 3 day pass earlier.. Pretty excited about it too, I missed out on 2013's so this one will be my first!

#9 Posted by audioBusting (1672 posts) -

3-day passes are 90% sold out already. Good thing I got one right after the emails went out!

#10 Edited by NekuSakuraba (7184 posts) -

Just wanted to say that buying separate passes for all 3 days is only $15 more expensive, so don't worry about it too much if you missed out on the 3 day pass. :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.