Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PAX East 2011

Concept »

The second annual PAX East took place at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center in Boston, Massachusetts on March 11-13, 2011.

Bacon Games @ PAX East 2011 - Day 1

bacongames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By bacongames

I know PAX East is dead and gone (sadly) but that doesn't mean everyone was present.  My partner in crime and I tried to document our PAX experience the best we could.  This includes travel discussion, panel post-mortems, show-floor and convention hall videos, as well as general stupidity.  After the 40 minute long video, I'll post pictures and a surprise I think people will enjoy.  Keep in mind this is Day 1, so expect Day 2, and Day 3 videos and pictures.

Stick around to minute 29 to see Marino, Pasqual, etc in the line to the Bombcast panel.

Featuring Mile Wilford from Twisted Pixel and Sean Vanaman from Telltale Games
     Featuring Mile Wilford from Twisted Pixel and Sean Vanaman from Telltale Games

Oh PAX.
     Oh PAX.

Eric Pope is as cool as those chops lead on.
     Eric Pope is as cool as those chops lead on.

One of many pictures of this booth.
     One of many pictures of this booth.

Shame the picture wasn't clear.
     Shame the picture wasn't clear.

What a stand-up guy.  One of my favorite pictures and people at PAX.
     What a stand-up guy.  One of my favorite pictures and people at PAX.
     Drew in his natural element.
     Drew in his natural element.

THESE ARE ONLY DAY 1 PICTURES.  The picture-of-show is from Day 3 so stay tuned.  In the meantime...

No Caption Provided

What should I do with all these bandannas? Should I give them away to GB users?  Make something awesome with them?  Let me know!

When they began breaking down the show floor on Day 3, Amir just handed me nearly half the stack of remaining bandannas as a way to thank me for being so awesome at PAX, and also to get rid of them.  I do have 4 extra (two of which will be made into a pillow) but these 8 are fresh for the giving.  Any suggestions?
    natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By natetodamax
    bacongames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By bacongames
    ssj4raditz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By ssj4raditz

I do suggest you give those bandannas away. I'm sure there's some people who'd want 'em.

bacongames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By bacongames
    @ssj4raditz:  My idea was to mail these in envelopes to users but I don't think people will trust me with their address.  I'm totally okay with doing that but it might be too much of a stretch for people.
    Eselhut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Eselhut

Just cover one of your walls with those bandannas. It's what I'd do.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.