Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PAX East 2012

Concept »

The third annual PAX East took place from April 6-8, 2012 at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center in Boston, Massachusetts.

METAL

boysef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By boysef

i'll be the guy windmilling at every panel............Have fun everyone looking forward to meeting ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!

boysef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By boysef

no but really i'll be windmilling at the rock band night and beyond! any other metal heads out there? ill be on my ps vita and my 3ds so i hope to meet some of you... anyone wants to meet up, drink. talk about music and games let me know

N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By N7

If you can, please be sure to find Paul Christoforo and then take pictures of him with whatever handheld device you can, follow him around, then come back and make a blog post called "A day in the life of a dickface" and reap internet fandom.

boysef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By boysef

i sure could use a cerebral scrub

boysef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By boysef

unless you count him a part of the ocean, which i dont, better check your vital signs

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.