Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PAX East 2012

Concept »

The third annual PAX East took place from April 6-8, 2012 at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center in Boston, Massachusetts.

What are people looking forward to this year??

rentfn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By rentfn

I'm always most excited for the panels. They should be releasing the schedule in a week or so. I am hoping for a darksiders 2 booth. I also hope to try some board games I've never played before. What are you looking forward to??

sparklykiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By sparklykiss

Spreading my germs to all my Giant Bomb friends. <3

In all seriousness, it'll be my first one. Is it okay if I say everything? Because yeah, EVERYTHING.

rentfn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By rentfn

That is how I felt. It flies by, soak up everything you can and have a blast!!!! Although once or twice you'll be on the escalator and you will get the sensation you are about to die because there is a big group of people at the bottom not moving...but they always seemed to move in time.

dvdhaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By dvdhaus

@Sparklykiss said:

Spreading my germs to all my Giant Bomb friends. <3

In all seriousness, it'll be my first one. Is it okay if I say everything? Because yeah, EVERYTHING.

Gross! It will also be my first time. Looking forward to some panels and maybe some games. If Borderlands 2 is there that might be the only game I'll wait in a long line for.

jonnyboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By jonnyboy

I wonder if 'FEZ' is gonna be there? It's there every other year.

dvdhaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#6  Edited By dvdhaus

I'm trying to think of other games that have been announced for Fall that might be there that interest me. Borderlands 2 and Bioshock Infinite are the only two that I think will be there. Assassin's Creed 3 will probably not be there playable. Any ideas what would be in the PAX ten? Isn't FEZ coming out around the dates of the show.

Marino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 102

#7  Edited By Marino  Staff

@dvdhaus said:

I'm trying to think of other games that have been announced for Fall that might be there that interest me. Borderlands 2 and Bioshock Infinite are the only two that I think will be there. Assassin's Creed 3 will probably not be there playable. Any ideas what would be in the PAX ten? Isn't FEZ coming out around the dates of the show.

PAX East doesn't have The PAX 10. They have the Boston Indie Showcase. I have the games listed on the wiki for PAX East 2012 as well.

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#8  Edited By breadfan

Not going to the actual show this year, hopefully next year. Does anyone know if the Giant Bomb meet up is still going on, and if so is it open to anyone or just the people who went to the panel?

Mahonay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Mahonay

@Breadfan said:

Not going to the actual show this year, hopefully next year. Does anyone know if the Giant Bomb meet up is still going on, and if so is it open to anyone or just the people who went to the panel?

Last year it was open to whoever I'm pretty sure, all they did was announce it at the panel.

Either way I've been trying to beat the drum for a get together for drinks as well over in this thread.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.