Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PAX East 2013

Concept »

The fourth annual PAX East took place March 22-24, 2013 at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center in Boston, Massachusetts.

Oh, mail came...

Th3irdEye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

So, pumped for PAX. This is my first time. Popping my PAX cherry, if you will. So what are some of the "must see" things at PAX? Anyone have suggestions? Besides the GB panel of course. Can't wait to experience the whole thing. It's going to be amazing.

Nickieroonie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Nickieroonie

I would highly recommend checking out all of the smaller developers in the expo hall. They usually have an "Indie Showcase" with many booths in the same area. There are generally short lines at these booths. The AAA games are never worth checking out because it can take hours just to get through the line. You've got limited time at PAX, so focus on doing stuff rather than waiting! I would also recommend that you bring plenty of snacks and drinks, as the convention center is usually nearly devoid of food. Lastly, step outside of your comfort zone at least once -- if you're not huge into tabletop games, just jump in a group and try one out.

Morbid_Coffee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Morbid_Coffee
    No Caption Provided

Secret three day pass club. Sponsored by Dominos x Miku.

Also the highlight of my PAX last year was discovering Guacamelee, so focus on the smaller developers and ignore the games you know you'd be playing anyway.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.