Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PAX East 2014

Concept »

The fifth annual PAX East took place April 11-13, 2014 at the Boston Exhibition & Convention Center in Boston, Massachusetts.

2 Questions from a hopeful Canuck

Dannik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dannik

Ok so i'm in Boston until sunday for work, now i didn't realise Pax East would be going on until a few weeks ago so no luck getting a legit ticket. Now two questions :

1- Is buying a sat pass on ebay fairly safe? (obviously checking the guys score)

2- Assuming i do get a pass, it would be pretty much entierly for the GB panel, how limited is the seating? If i have a pass will i have a spot for sure or i might get turned away if i'm not in line 3 hours before the panel?

FinalDasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#2 FinalDasa  Moderator

I don't know about the Ebay legitimacy when it comes to PAX passes but from what I can tell (I've never actually been to one yet) you'll want to show up a bit early to get a seat. If you want a good sit, up close, you'll want to show up 2 hours or so in advance. But there will be plenty of seats and showing up an hour or half an hour in should net you a seat.

mattgriffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I heard there were not-terribly-overpriced passes on StubHub.

Dannik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Yeah i checked on stubhub but the cheapest are 185$ i think, and considering i most likely won't be able to use said pass before 4-5 pm it's kind overpriced for my situation. The ideal would be to find someone who has a pass for saturday and doesn't plan to go to any panel during the evening but that's hard to come by, more so on these forums. ;)

Thanks for the reply guys !

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.