Planning PAX Tabletop Sessions

#1 Edited by Paul_Tillich (171 posts) -

I should play tabletop games. I do not. I am a graduate student and struggle with my own time, not to mention trying to find time with my grad school friends to learn board games. But I know many people here know them well.

Last year in Boston was my first PAX. I found the sea of people in the tabletop area overwhelming and did not know where to start, despite being told many people are approachable and willing to teach newbies. So would some Giant Bomb folks attending PAX East be willing to bring along a new guy? I am just hoping to set some times and days with some people from my favorite site to learn this previously ignored aspect of my gaming life.

#2 Posted by slyspider (1185 posts) -

If I was going, I'd be more than happy, but im not :(

#3 Posted by rentfn (1279 posts) -

I'd be happy to play some games with you. I have a group of friends and we play a ton of stuff in the Table Top area. I'll send you my info and we can figure out a time we are free!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.