Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PAX East 2014

Concept »

The fifth annual PAX East took place April 11-13, 2014 at the Boston Exhibition & Convention Center in Boston, Massachusetts.

What day should the GB Panel happen purely because it is the day you will be there?

Avatar image for deactivated-62f93c42ce57b
    deactivated-62f93c42ce57b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll What day should the GB Panel happen purely because it is the day you will be there? (19 votes)

Friday. 47%
    Saturday. 11%
    Sunday. 0%
    Whatevs. I'm a big shot with a 3-Day Pass. 37%
    I don't care. I'm not twerking on Brad for Skylanders. 5%

There wasn't many options left to choose from today as far as tickets went. Being this is my first PAX, I'm politely demanding that the Giant Bomb Panel be held on FRIDAY.

• 
    Roxasthirteen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was perfect on Friday last year because right when they ended the panel the Protomen came up to play at the concert, so that would be perfect again!

pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

Any day but Saturday. I don't have a ticket for Saturday.

Avatar image for deactivated-62f93c42ce57b
    deactivated-62f93c42ce57b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roxasthirteen: do they hang around at all before/after? meet with the fans at all?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.