Jeff Bridges at PAX

#1 Posted by Chubbaluphigous (571 posts) -

Jeff Bridges is bound to be in at least one of the games being shown at PAX, or possibly one of the panels.  As we have found, this is probably a very closely guarded secret.  The only way we are going to find out is if enough people ask each and every game representative they meet.  If they get asked enough times, they are likely to crack under the pressure and spill the details.  I know that I will be asking about it.  Will do the same?

#2 Posted by august (3836 posts) -

We're not talking about that right now.

#3 Posted by Bigassturd (45 posts) -

fuck jeff bridges
He kidnapped tony stark!

#4 Posted by Korwin (2847 posts) -
@Bigassturd: I can neither confirm for deny that Jeff Bridge's has kidnapped Tony Stark, we will have more on that at PAX.
#5 Posted by adoggz (2064 posts) -

is zere ... any prans for multipulaier in zee Jeof Bridjez gam?

#6 Posted by I_smell (3924 posts) -

Question: Will there be panels at PAX?

#7 Posted by Bigassturd (45 posts) -
@I_smell: 
yes
i think
#8 Posted by Lemoncookie01 (1667 posts) -

Question:Will there be games at PAX?

#9 Posted by TurboMan (7506 posts) -

Will there be a daft punk soundtrack in Jeff Bridges?

#10 Posted by MistaSparkle (2148 posts) -
@Bigassturd said:
" fuck jeff bridges He kidnapped tony stark! "
Woah, I just realized that was him! XD
#11 Posted by jakob187 (21665 posts) -

If Jeff Bridges DOES show up at PAX...and Giant Bomb doesn't get an interview with him...and ask him if there will be multiplayer...then I will be SORELY disappointed!

#12 Edited by audiosnag (1604 posts) -

When will we be seeing a release date for Jeff Bridges?

#13 Posted by I_smell (3924 posts) -

Do you have any news on the rumoured Jeff Bridges 2?

#14 Posted by Chubbaluphigous (571 posts) -

Nobody at PAX is talking about Jeff Bridges being in Jeff Bridges right now.  More questions tomorrow.

#15 Posted by buzz_killington (3532 posts) -

Breaking news: Jeff Bridges has lent his likeness to AT LEAST one game that is being shown at PAX. We can't find which one, unless we ask every single game rep we see or via Twitter or e-mail. Get on it, boys.

#16 Posted by Metric_Outlaw (1171 posts) -

Has there been any multiplayer confirmed for Jeff Bridges yet?

#17 Posted by Chubbaluphigous (571 posts) -
@TimAllen624: Nothing is being officially talked about yet about the multiplayer.  The only confirmed information I have been able to get is that, "Jeff Bridges abides".
#18 Posted by EVO (3893 posts) -
@buzz_killington said:
" Breaking news: Jeff Bridges has lent his likeness to AT LEAST one game that is being shown at PAX. We can't find which one, unless we ask every single game rep we see or via Twitter or e-mail. Get on it, boys. "
Tron: Evolution?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.