Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PAX Prime 2010

Concept »

The 2010 Penny Arcade Expo (PAX) took place at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle, Washington from September 3-5.

PAX-2010

Bigassturd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Bigassturd

So I was doing some reading on Gearsofwar.com and saw something about being able to play it (gow3) @ pax 2010. So i did my research and saw that pax was a video game festival for PC/360/ps3/etc. gamers.   Yes, i am unaware of these kind of "festivals" and or exhibits due to the fact i just started getting involved in these kind of "things".  
    So easy on the criticizim if it comes along.

I was looking forward to seeing some new material and or upcoming games gameplay at this festival, however, due to me being unaware of it i wouldn't know too much

So are we to see any announcements here or just to see exhibited games.

And if so, are there any games you're looking foward to this PAX 2010 and or gameplay

DISCUSS!

billmcneal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By billmcneal

There are announcements at PAX. There will be games to play, and different people/groups will have panels to discuss topics related to video games. Giantbomb will be there. It happens every year in Seattle. There is now a PAX East in Boston.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.