Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PAX Prime 2010

Concept »

The 2010 Penny Arcade Expo (PAX) took place at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle, Washington from September 3-5.

PAX Prime 2010 Video Highlights - Queue Room & Freeplay

Marino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 102

Edited By Marino  Staff

So I'm a week late on posting these here, but I've been pretty busy.  We flew back from Seattle to Georgia on virtually no sleep last Monday, then I had to work two 9.5 hour days Tue/Wed.  Then I got up early to drive 5 hours to Panama City Beach for my sister's wedding.  Spending some time with family I don't get to see very often can be pretty fun.  Spending time with someone else's family I don't know, eh...not so much.  So, Saturday morning it was another five hour drive back to the hell hole known as Macon, GA.  And here, a week late, I present to you a series of videos I poorly shot using my iPhone 4 at PAX 2010.  

So not to overload one page with a ton of video, I'm going to split these up.  So here's some general PAX experience videos to start out.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#2  Edited By Hailinel

Whoa.  I was apparently standing not too far from you in the queue room on Friday.

Marino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 102

#3  Edited By Marino  Staff

Small world.  I was apparently standing next to Joseppie at Gameworks for several minutes and didn't know it either.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.