Just bought my PAX Prime tickets. How about you?

#1 Posted by ShadowSkill11 (1783 posts) -

Just sayin...

#2 Posted by supermonkey122 (813 posts) -

I would probably get them, but I live on the other side of the country.

#3 Posted by ReyGitano (2467 posts) -

I will as soon as it's up again. Also, curious if any Duders are splitting hotels. I know people have done it in the past on the forums.

#4 Posted by Jrinswand (1695 posts) -

Nope. I don't think I'll ever be able to go to a PAX. I live in the Southeast, I don't have the money, and they always come at a bad time of the year. I'd love to go, but I'm not sure that will ever be able to actually happen.

#5 Posted by sterbacblu (231 posts) -

Nope, but glad you posted this so I can keep an eye on the site. Looks like registration is currently down.

#6 Posted by Hailinel (23927 posts) -

I managed to register before it was taken down. I bought two passes so that I can take a friend this year.

#7 Posted by NegativeCero (2976 posts) -

No, But I live in NY, so naturally I should go to PAX East. Hopefully the next run.

#8 Posted by ReyGitano (2467 posts) -

Registered now for my first PAX. I'm super excited about this.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.