Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PAX Prime 2012

Concept »

The ninth annual PAX Prime took place between August 31-September 2, 2012 at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle, Washington.

PAX Prime 2012 passes are shipping!

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#1  Edited By Hailinel

Yep! How do I know this? I received mine in the mail today. So if you were lucky enough to register in the mass chaos this past spring, be sure to check your mailboxes.

Daneian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 19

#2  Edited By Daneian

What's the Bioware Base exhibit? I must know!!

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hailinel

@Daneian said:

What's the Bioware Base exhibit? I must know!!

My guess is that it's a Bioware-themed equivalent to last year's Halofest, only it doesn't require a separate pass to attend. I'm curious to know what's actually going to be on display.

Daneian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 19

#4  Edited By Daneian

@Hailinel: That's what i was thinking, but hadn't heard anything about it before this. We got word of Halofest way before the passes arrived. I think that could be exciting. Got some $$'s to spend on Bioware merch.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hailinel

@Daneian said:

@Hailinel: That's what i was thinking, but hadn't heard anything about it before this. We got word of Halofest way before the passes arrived. I think that could be exciting. Got some $$'s to spend on Bioware merch.

Yeah. But then again, Halo is Microsoft's baby and they spare no expense when it comes to marketing it (unless they're asked to pony up cash for a feature film by Hollywood). The whole need for a separate pass, despite the fact that passes were presented at no extra charge to PAX attendees, was a typical sort of Microsoft absurdity.

Marino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 102

#6  Edited By Marino  Staff

@Hailinel: @Daneian: There was a BioWare Base at PAX East. It was just a room dedicated to BioWare-related panels, contests, signings. It was pretty small. Nothing close to the scale of HaloFest.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hailinel

@Marino said:

@Hailinel: @Daneian: There was a BioWare Base at PAX East. It was just a room dedicated to BioWare-related panels, contests, signings. It was pretty small. Nothing close to the scale of HaloFest.

As disappointing as this is, I'm also kind of relieved. I felt that Halofest took up too much real estate at PAX last year.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.