Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PAX Prime 2013

Concept »

The tenth annual PAX Prime took place August 30-September 2, 2013 at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle, Washington. It was the first 4-day PAX.

Pax Prime Panel

Sourpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry if this was somewhere else, but I wasn't able to find any information.

Will the GB Panel from Pax Prime be available? Through any capacity? I'd imagine it was a great panel, as it always is with the GB Cast. Unfortunately I wasn't able to attend this year, but I would like to see it. Can anyone assist?

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

They'll likely upload the archived video of the panel sometime this week. They weren't in the office on Monday because of Labor Day so we might see it today at the earliest.

Sourpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Ah ok. Thank you very much, I was just hoping that they actually recorded it. I love their panels.

2HeadedNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By 2HeadedNinja

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.