Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Payday 2

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Aug 13, 2013

Team up with three other masked heisters and take on a new epic crime spree in the sequel to Overkill's original crime-themed first-person shooter.

Looking for someone to play Co-op with!

Hogzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hello i am looking for another (or a couple) of "NEW" (Noob). player to play this game with in Private session.

Requirements:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- You must be a Team-player.

- You must speak Fluent English.

- You must be at least 20 years old (or be mature).

- You must have Skype and a Working Microphone with no Noise!

- I would appreciate if you could play at least one-two hours per day except weekends.

- I'M Speccing Demo. So would appreciate if you could be another class/specc.

- I Require you to be active.

- And most important of all You must have a great sense of humor! ;D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abit about myself:

-I'm 22 years old.

-Male.

-i work mon-fri. sometimes sunday.

-im social and i work well with others.

-i am new to FPS.

-i am an old WoW HC player (PVE). so i love strategies and tactical take-downs.

I bought this game today so we will just have to explore it together :)

My time zone is (Europe) GMT+1 and i play mostly somewhere between 17:00 - 22:00.

And of course i wish to play this game to have a good time. No hardcore Rage etc-etc.

If you find this appealing please ADD ME on Skype: Ogge_Kemi

And we can rob some banks together :D

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Errrr... I'm not looking for a full time commitment like the opening post here but if any duders who just got this game over the recent autumn sale is looking for other Giant Bomb people to play with I'm totally down. Been playing it off and on but I'd like to play this game with more people from the community. Come add me

Steam ID: I Stay Puft

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.