Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Payday 2

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Aug 13, 2013

Team up with three other masked heisters and take on a new epic crime spree in the sequel to Overkill's original crime-themed first-person shooter.

Own Payday 1 on Steam?Now you can play the beta for Payday 2

Forcen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

OVERKILL salutes all the PAYDAY: The Heist veterans

8 August 2013 - OVERKILL_Almir

Hey everyone,

We at OVERKILL want to salute all our PAYDAY: The Heist veterans.

I have the pleasure to tell you that we are doing this by giving PAYDAY: The Heist owners free access to the PAYDAY 2 Beta from now on up until release.

If you own PAYDAY: The Heist and have it in your game library, you should now be able to see the PAYDAY 2 Beta there as well.

Please note that you will need to buy the full game if you like it. :)

You can install and play the Beta right now.

Enjoy yourselves - you've earned it.

Almir

OVERKILL - a Starbreeze studio.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/246210/announcements/detail/1840004346582299508

I'm gonna play it to listen to that soundtrack some.

The game will release on august 13, thats 5 days and 4 hours from now according to Steam. So get playing now if you want to try it.

Genfuyung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Thanks for this. I would have never noticed otherwise.

icicle7x3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How did I miss this? Ill check it out now, thanks.

Wampa1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice, I got into Payday too late and was always at least 30 levels below everyone. Never fun. Any other people on here just starting out with the beta looking to play?

Genfuyung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Genfuyung

So, this game seems boring as hell to me. Is it just because Im playing solo? It seems like its just setting the drill and then sitting there for 4 minutes while it drills, constantly resetting it, and killing the stream of enemies that come through the doors.

Funkydupe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, this game seems boring as hell to me. Is it just because Im playing solo? It seems like its just setting the drill and then sitting there for 4 minutes while it drills constantly resetting it and killing the stream of enemies that come through the doors.

I've failed hard to see the appeal as well. Can't like them all. :)

tonyp2121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, this game seems boring as hell to me. Is it just because Im playing solo? It seems like its just setting the drill and then sitting there for 4 minutes while it drills, constantly resetting it, and killing the stream of enemies that come through the doors.

Yeah I dont really enjoy it myself but I showed it to a couple of friends and they seemed to enjoy it immensely so its a matter of tastes really.

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't played the game, but since it is a co-op game I would guess this may be why your not having fun. From the vid's i've seen the AI is terrible if you try to solo.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.