Payday: The Heist 24 hour live streaming charity event!

#1 Edited by JCTango (1362 posts) -

Hey all,

Just letting Payday: The Heist GB players know that there is a scheduled 24 hour live streaming event that you can be a part of on August 8th 12pm EST!

If you are interested, sign up over here - you will have a chance to play with the developers as well as members of the community! The new maps from the dlc will be featured.

PS: There is no reputation minimum that you must have, the host just would like for you to be a teamplayer (no rambos or hackers!)

If you decide not to signup, please do check out the live stream :)!

Edit: We are Live!

Here are the giveaways for those who have donated to the event for Child's Play :)

Here's a video showing a little bit about the charity event and prizes:

#2 Posted by buft (3317 posts) -

No tie, you sir are not up to the gold standard of dressed nicely :p

doing something you love for charity is admirable i hope they do well

#3 Posted by innacces14 (735 posts) -

Dammit. Signed up for the Steam forums for the first time and can't post just yet. =/

#4 Edited by JCTango (1362 posts) -

@buft: Hehe, that's not me! :)

@innacces14: if you post a msg to =THT= VyseM4H or comment on the announcement posting on Team Heist's steam group, I'm sure he'll add your name to the list. I'm not sure how they're going to accomodate all the people signing up, but I hope you guys get in somehow.

#5 Posted by innacces14 (735 posts) -

@JCTango: Thanks a lot, man.

#6 Posted by JCTango (1362 posts) -

@innacces14: Were you able to ask him to add you to the list? I couldn't find your name on the forum posting. If he somehow misses your message or something, I could ask him about it.

#7 Posted by innacces14 (735 posts) -

@JCTango: Was finally able to post. Now to wait. *twiddles thumbs* Thanks again. haha

#8 Posted by JCTango (1362 posts) -

We are Live!

Here are the giveaways for those who donated to the event for Child's Play:

24 hour Payday: The Heist live stream for Child's Play giveaways

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.