A game like ninja gaiden for pc?

#1 Posted by Noccee (57 posts) -

So I have been looking for a game like Ninja gaiden for pc.

I have played trough Devil may cry 3 and 4, which are the only 2 games I could think of that is similar to Ninja gaiden.

So now I turn to the all mighty gaming knowledge of the duders here if anyone can give me some advice if there even is any game like Ninja gaiden for pc??

#2 Posted by shinigami420 (640 posts) -

devil may cry is nothing like ninja gaiden

#3 Posted by Winger (151 posts) -

Ninja Blade?

#4 Posted by Grissefar (2842 posts) -

Have you played Ninja Gaiden?

#5 Posted by KillyDarko (1888 posts) -
@Winger said:

Ninja Blade?

That's pretty much the only one I can think of right now, yeah.
#6 Posted by Noccee (57 posts) -

@Winger said:

Ninja Blade?

Hmm yeah totally forgot about that one. Remember now that I saw the quick-look of that one. Thanks for the tip :)

#7 Posted by JTB123 (1050 posts) -

*thinks of Ninja Gaiden 2 running at a solid 60FPS* mmmmmmmmm :) 

I didn't even know Ninja Blade was on PC until now, if you're after the kind of gameplay DMC and NG offer, then Ninja Blade might not be for you. 

#8 Posted by Grissefar (2842 posts) -

Now you're just grasping for straws. Ninja Blade is nothing like Ninja Gaiden because it's all quick time events.

#9 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -

Mini Ninjas? ouuuu

#10 Posted by CooVee (146 posts) -

Garshasp?

#11 Posted by Noccee (57 posts) -

@JTB123 said:

*thinks of Ninja Gaiden 2 running at a solid 60FPS* mmmmmmmmm :) I didn't even know Ninja Blade was on PC until now, if you're after the kind of gameplay DMC and NG offer, then Ninja Blade might not be for you.

@Grissefar said:

Now you're just grasping for straws. Ninja Blade is nothing like Ninja Gaiden because it's all quick time events.

Looking at the quick-look again, and yeah, Ninja blade seems to be a little bit to far off. This might not be for me :)

#12 Posted by Kidavenger (3610 posts) -
#13 Posted by Contro (2040 posts) -

@Grisserar It is now, take a look at the video footage of NG3 I've posted in the forum. It's QTE rich, but somehow seamless looking.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.