Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Any Gaming PCs for Sale?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Burn1n9m4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Burn1n9m4n

Hey Guys,

I apologize if this is in the wrong place or if this is a duplicate topic, but is anyone selling or looking to get rid of a gaming desktop? It would be nice to get something capable of playing most modern stuff, but something upgradable could be good depending on price.

Thanks!

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I could be looking at selling one quite possibly. Though I am pretty sure this is technically not allowed on the forums themselves heheh.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Corevi

Build one yourself, it's a good learning experience and you will end up with a build that will give you much less problems than a second hand or prebuilt PC.

Burn1n9m4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4  Edited By Burn1n9m4n

@corevi: I would love to, but buying the parts new is a bit too much cash than I can spend at the moment. I guess I was looking for something second hand because I figured it might be at least marginally cheaper. Also if this is against the forum rules then an admin can come and lock this topic down. I was just curious.

@karkarov: Specs?

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#5  Edited By mike

No buying or selling on the forums.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.