Anyone here heard or played Monster MMORPG before ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by AndreMathew (9 posts) -

The game is browser mmorpg like pokemon

Have over 1,600 monsters and 520 maps

url : [link removed]

one of my favorite monster : [link removed]

#2 Posted by Glottery (1322 posts) -

Clever bots these days, seeing how there's a fresh-ish thread asking about MMORPGs. Or so I assume at least, not going to find out by clicking.

#3 Edited by AndreMathew (9 posts) -

@jmatrix said:

Clever bots these days, seeing how there's a fresh-ish thread asking about MMORPGs. Or so I assume at least, not going to find out by clicking.

yes i am a clever bot and you are from matrix :)

are you neo or morpheus ^^

#4 Posted by AndreMathew (9 posts) -

Here the gameplay video :

#5 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

I thought this was going to be about Monster & Me and I was going to recount some horror stories.

I guess I'll keep those in my back pocket for another day.

#6 Edited by AndreMathew (9 posts) -
#7 Posted by Glottery (1322 posts) -

So it's an actual game? My bad then, I just usually find it suspicious when someone's first post consists of something not so commonly know, with a link on top of that.

...and nope, neither. You have to look for John and go back in time to the 80's.

#8 Posted by AndreMathew (9 posts) -
@glottery said:

So it's an actual game? My bad then, I just usually find it suspicious when someone's first post consists of something not so commonly know, with a link on top of that.

...and nope, neither. You have to look for John and go back in time to the 80's.

yes it is

but i have to say you also have a valid point

#9 Edited by AndreMathew (9 posts) -

Well admin started a special weekend event check out the game :)

You get a lot of bonus exp and gold from battles ^^

#10 Posted by Chaser324 (6651 posts) -

Well, you're certainly responding more than the typical spammer, but it's still fairly evident that promoting this game is your primary intent with this post and your recent blog posts.

Our forum rules don't allow this form of advertising and promotional posts.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.