Big Amazon pc game sale

#1 Posted by guynamedbilly (63 posts) -

Howdy do. I don't hang out in the forums much so I don't know how much people are interested in sale threads. If it's bad form, feel free to throw some tomatoes my way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_363780162_2?ie=UTF8&docId=1000812791&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=right-2&pf_rd_r=03W3XZXAD5F8F2J5SKGA&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1375148102&pf_rd_i=979455011

Amazon is having a pretty big sale this month at least until the 14th with new deals popping up at various times. I think linking directly to another forum would probably be gauche, but there's a thread on CheepAssGamer if you want more info. Some notably deals though...and most of the deals can activate on Steam. Check them first to be sure. There's quite a bit more on sale now and being added throughout. Just thought my fellow gamers might be interested (also because the pc forum was too quiet.)

Bioshock Dual Pack [Download] 7.99

Max Payne 3 [Online Game Code] 29.99

Spec Ops: The Line - $24.99

Binary Domain: $9.99 Starts on the 4th

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - 4.98 Starts on the 8th

Plentiful Paradox Package - $12.49 (all are Steam activate-able) runs 7/1-7/7 contains:

a. Crusader Kings II [Download]
b. Magicka Collection [Download]
c. Magicka: The Stars Are Left DLC [Online Game Code]
d. Sword of the Stars - Complete Collection
e. Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter [Download]
f. Victoria II [Online Game Code]

Pint Sized Paradox bundle $7.49 (all steam activate-able) runs 7/1-7/7:

a. Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Shields DLC Pack
b. Crusader Kings II: Mongols DLC Pack
c. Crusader Kings II: Ruler Designer DLC
d. Crusader Kings II: Songs of Albion DLC
e. Crusader Kings II: Songs of Faith DLC
f. Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Holy Land DLC
g. Majesty Gold [Online Game Code]
h. Warlock: Master of the Arcane [Download]
i. Majesty 2 Collection
#2 Posted by guynamedbilly (63 posts) -

Okay, there's apparently a few threads for this already and I'm a dummy at using these forums. Move along I suppose.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.