Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Buying a gaming pc for my tv

Basm321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Basm321

I just want to be able to use nexus mods but treat a gaming pic like a console. I'd want to keep the price under $1000 with tax. Please help me

So I got witcher 3 and it is awesome!!! But there are a couple things that niggle me to the point of returning it. Namely the active skill system. There are mods that allow one to have all skills active once points are placed in them.

So I'm once again thinking about getting a gaming pc so I can have access to nexus mods, but I'd wanna hook it up to my 1080p tv. Got any recommendations for a pc to play witcher 3 on a tv? Help, I know nothing

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

Moved to the PC forum.

Speaking of the PC forum, there are dozens upon dozens of threads that are exactly like this. Have you ever spent time reading through them to try and learn anything? They're all going to be more or less the same as what you're going to get here.

Basm321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mike: oh, my bad. Thank you. I'll check it out

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.