Can anyone identify what game I'm playing here in 1994?

#1 Posted by mortface (101 posts) -

I was digging through some old photos, and I found this glorious photo of me on a Gateway 2000 PC.

Link here

I am very interested in working out what game I might be playing. This photo is taken some time in 1994, and I was a huge fan of adventure games at this time. But looking at that screen, I can't for the life of me work out which game it could be..

Any ideas?

#2 Edited by Arach666 (68 posts) -
#3 Edited by fisk0 (3881 posts) -
#4 Edited by Superfriend (1536 posts) -

@arach666 said:

I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream.

Now what were you doing playing that game at that age? lol

Hah! Yeah it sure looks like that game.. and you were waaay too young for that :D

I wish I could go back to 1994.. listen to some of that Nevermind (and that Definitely Maybe) and play some friggin´ADVENTURE GAMES on a 386 PC. Those were the days

#5 Posted by mlarrabee (2889 posts) -

A note: IHNMAIMS was released in late 1995.

#6 Posted by Snail (8585 posts) -

@mlarrabee said:

A note: IHNMAIMS was released in late 1995.

The plot thickens.

#7 Posted by VACkillers (1059 posts) -

NICE FIND fisk0... nice find indeed that is exactly it, it even has the same circular section in the middle... i was trying to find this myself when this post was originally done.....

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.