Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Cheap - Quality Mouse and Keyboard

Avatar image for deactivated-58efb53e06a03
    deactivated-58efb53e06a03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

I'm getting a Macbook pro in like a week, and I'm buying a 21" monitor for it when I'm on the computer in my room. So I'll need a mouse a keyboard. I've done a bit of research, but I've found that mice and keyboards are super freaking expensive. The keyboard just needs to be functional and simple, but I'll be playing alot of games with it so a good quality, affordable mouse will be nice.

Any suggestions that aren't ridiculiously expensive.
    NickL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By NickL

i bought a wireless mouse for 15 bucks at a walmart and love it, but i have never tried a super expensive one so i dont know if they would be that much better.  i am not at the computer with it right now so i dont remember what its called, i can go find out later if you wanna know

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.