Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Command and Conquer: Red Alert ONE dollar on iPhone/iPad

n00bosaurusRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By n00bosaurusRex

I didn't put this in the Red Alert forums because they seemed significantly less traveled.

Red Alert was by far my most favorite PC game as a kid.  Its on sale for 99 cents right now in the apple store, and the sale is ending soon.  Other EA stuff is on sale as well but I figured there were some other PC guys out there who grew up with this game and would love to grab it for a dollar.  

I just searched for "Red Alert" in the app store to find it.  Here's a review on IGN.

Update: Its not a port of the original Red Alert, which is good and bad.  The game engine is 3D and looks a lot more like Red Alert 3.  I've had a chance to check out a skirmish and it was pretty interesting.

Avatar image for comradekritstov
    ComradeKritstov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By ComradeKritstov
    CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By CL60

it doesn't matter if a forum isn't active on here by the way. The main area of the forums just puts all the latest topics all together.

Three0neFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Three0neFive

A whole dollar? Ew.

Thank god for Installous.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.