Community Gamenight 01.28.2012 - Hoverboat Edition [Video]

#1 Posted by Liber (648 posts) -

Hello Duders.

Yesterday we were playing a source mod named Synergy. This mod allows you to play all Half-Life 2 campaigns cooperatively with other players. Many of you may remember Half-Life 2 being a serious and atmospheric game, but add 6 more GiantBomb members and you will experience absolute chaos. We were welcomed to City 17, luggage was thrown at guards, soda cans were put into trash cans, Combine guards were shot in the face, hoverboats were flipped and much more.

If you are a PC gamer and want to play with us, join us on #GB_Gaming_Hub @ webchat.quakenet.org or join our GaintBomb PC Gaming Hub Steam Group.

#2 Posted by Swoxx (3006 posts) -

I really enjoy this mod. It's balls out crazy

#3 Posted by AlexW00d (6382 posts) -

The bit where noob starts crying is the best.

#4 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -

Man this PC Gaming Hub shindig is the most fun I've had ever. Just today we played some Trackmania Nations Forever and Tribes Ascend beta, it keeps getting better and better. Awesome video, here's to more multiplayer games, coop games and insane source mods xD 

This video will be uploaded to the GiantBombsquad community youtube channel soon, btw!

#5 Posted by Akrid (1356 posts) -

Sad I couldn't join you guys in this, but I remain the only person in the world who does not own HL2.

#6 Posted by Xyber (294 posts) -

@Akrid said:

Sad I couldn't join you guys in this, but I remain the only person in the world who does not own HL2.

Shame on you!

#7 Posted by shinboy630 (1174 posts) -

@Akrid said:

:O You should go buy it right now! I have a 50% valve coupon I could gift you if you want.

#8 Posted by Akrid (1356 posts) -

@shinboy630: Thanks, but Liber has offered me a copy that he got from the gift pile. Thanks Liber!

#9 Posted by Matthew (1914 posts) -

Man, we're so cool guys. Giant Bomb guys are the best.

For real, I'm super stoked to have come across you guys, me being new to the pc front. It's awesome to just be sitting in the Mumble, then we're talking about how awesome Jordan really was, how much Korea really hates Japan, foreign customs, and most importantly, how ignorant we Americans really are. It's super awesome.

#10 Posted by MattyFTM (14423 posts) -

That looks totally insane. IN-Fucking-SANE

#11 Posted by TobbRobb (4814 posts) -

What is this even O_o. Looks like fun! Who kept blocking the entrance? :D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.