Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

[Community Project] PC Gaming Hub - Let's play games together!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for matthewthebeast
    MatthewTheBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#201  Edited By MatthewTheBeast

Maybe add Mount&Blade Warband : Napoleonic Wars to the list since F&S has a declining/small mulitplayer population.

Brunchies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#202  Edited By Brunchies

I just bought EVE so I'll help out with that.

fr0y0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By fr0y0
    Come on down and visit!
    Come on down and visit!
    sjupp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By sjupp

@fr0y0 said:

Come on down and visit!
    Come on down and visit!

Seems like Llama allright

Akrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Akrid

Since we're all gonna be watching E3 tomorrow, I figure we should watch it together! We'll be congregating for each press conference, including Nintendo's Pre-E3 that's coming up in 90 minutes. Events will be posted with the relevant information leading up to the streams on the steam group.

We'll be chatting in mumble on voice, or in the GBPC hub chat - both of which I can guarantee you will be kept a lot more peaceful then the GB chat will. Everyone is welcome.

tariqari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#206  Edited By tariqari

Hey, I'm interested in doing Civilization V. I also had another idea, what about Burnout Paradise or Need For Speed World? I'd be interesting in helping organize those games. Let me know what to do and I'll get started.

Also interested in Assassin's Creed: Revelations.

laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By laserbolts

Thanks for setting up the TNT this week guys. One of the better ones i've seen in a while.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#208  Edited By AhmadMetallic

Was just watching the archived video of the TNT and noticed Ryan giving me a shoutout while talking about the gaming hub! I missed the name drop when it was live. Feels good man :D 

@laserbolts said:

Thanks for setting up the TNT this week guys. One of the better ones i've seen in a while.

In September, the best thing to happen to BF3 (Armored Kill DLC) will be out, and the TNT for that is going to be off the mother effing hook.
    artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#209  Edited By artofwar420

TNT brought me here. Thanks to Jeff's heads up that this exists!

Avatar image for extreme_popcorn
    Extreme_Popcorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#210  Edited By Extreme_Popcorn

I love PC gaming, if I was going to go anywhere to play PC games it would be the GiantBomb PC gaming hub. It's full of great people and they LOVE 80's rock n pop!

Avatar image for equitasinvictus
    EquitasInvictus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By EquitasInvictus

Tonight's Counter Strike: Source Gaming Night was actually pretty awesome. I didn't even know the minigame maps could be that fun until today! (Haven't even played them until today, either, and I've played a lot of Counter Strike: Source in my life!

I was also playing some Mount & Blade yesterday but man we need more people!

If any other PC gamers are reading this and haven't already, get on the Steam group, download Mumble and get on our Mumble server when these nights come around! We could have some craaazy parties and it's always a nice change of pace playing with people who actually communicate properly without shouting insults at your mother!

Th3irdEye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Th3irdEye

Steam group has been shut down. Looks like the head duder doesn't have enough time to maintain it anymore (probably due to real life) and has posted: "I'm closing the group as I will no longer create bombing runs. Good games, everyone!" in the steam comments. Anyone starting a new one?

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#213  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

Locking this down at Ahmad's request. I'll happily pin a new one created by other GB PC Gaming Hub duders if/when it is created.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.