Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Connecting 360 turtle beaches

Mars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I recently plugged in my 360 turtle beaches to my pc. Is there any way to configure it so audio comes out of both the monitor and headset? As of now, every time I want to switch I have to go into my audio options and change default to the desired device. I would prefer to just have them both on by default and mute the one I'm not using.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

You know that speaker symbol in the bottom right? Right click it. Now click "volume control options". Now checkmark any output that you want to always show up. Now, whenever you left click that speaker symbol, you'll always have volume sliders and mute buttons for those outputs you've checkmarked.

Mars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That gives me 2 volume controls but I still have to switch between active sources by right clicking, going to sounds, then sources and changing my output source. I want them both active all the time.

Nictel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Do you have a soundcard (integrated)? For me I have a realtek audio chip on my motherboard and I had to go to Soundmanager -> advanced settings -> Click the box that says play audio through all devices simultaneously. Perhaps somewhere there is a similar setting for you.

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Why would you want sound coming out of a headset and your monitor? I don't have a solution as I don't use a monitor with speakers, I am just curious.

Mars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm just tired of having to go into the menu and change my default output device. I don't actually want them both playing at al times, just easier control.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.