Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Counting PC Gamers

Kidavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 90

User Lists: 33

no

Shivoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

@kidavenger: Thanks for the constructive feedback. I'll be sure to integrate your suggestions into future blog posts.

VACkillers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

Its a good read, didn't quite see what the point of posting that in these forums was though?

When it comes to PC gaming, gamers will upgrade their shit if and when they ever need to, for me personally, when I buy a new PC I buy the most expensive and best PC I can currently afford, this way it lasts for an entire generation with little to no upgrading needed what so ever. With the next generation of consoles just around the corner of launching now hopefully the massive bump up in RAM prices will stop and start to slowly go down and again and get cheaper. SSD's are becoming cheaper and cheaper by the year which is only a good thing when you consider how much they were just in the short space of a year!. GPUs have slowly gone up in prices recently as they are probably next to the most important piece of hardware of any gaming rig next to a half decent CPU. The next gen consoles are going to be simply the best we have ever seen in the history of the console market, and PCs vs Consoles are going to be reasonabily close in quality for about the next year or two until PCs make the next generation giant leap to 4K resolution which will then blow away consoles for graphical fidelity for years! as the next gen consoles simply will not be able to handle 4K resolutions and then we have the SteamBox or steam OS get released will make a huge difference in this area.

Kidavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 90

User Lists: 33

#4  Edited By Kidavenger

@shivoa said:

@kidavenger: Thanks for the constructive feedback. I'll be sure to integrate your suggestions into future blog posts.

Without referencing any of your sources, or providing any insight on how you arrived at any of your estimates, how can you possibly expect to have a coherent discussion on this; I like the subject and your goal, I just think you wasted a lot of space babbling without any substance to back it up.

In short;

no

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.