Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Current best looking F2P MMO?

fang273

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey all, I just built a 4690k gtx970 rig and I want to put it to work. I got witcher 3 with my card, and I'm planning on getting gta5, so I need something to pass the time until their release. What are the best looking F2P games out there currently?

The more anime-y, and unrealistically proportioned the better, btw. I feel like being a real dirtbag for a bit since I've been playing artsy indy releases for the past year.

71Ranchero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By 71Ranchero

Tera is still the best looking f2p MMO if you dont count Blade & Soul.

AdamT85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Purely subjective based on art style, but FFXIV: A Realm Reborn looks fantastic. Firefall is in the same category as well. If you can get into the beta, Black Desert Online has some impressive character creation and the world looks decent most of the time. On the FPSMMO front, PlanetSide 2 is still a favorite. Even with your rig running max everything would still chug in the most intense battles.

konig_kei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guild Wars 2 is 10 bucks again.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By I_Stay_Puft

@fang273: I'd probably say Tera Rising matches the description of the type of game you're looking for.

Personally I play a shit tons of Marvel Heroes 2015 which has been my favorite f2p game.

TehPickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Warframe is a fairly good looking game graphically, even if a lot of the character models are a bit ugly and overdone stylistically. Not a bad game either.

bacon420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Planetside can look fairly gorgeous especially at night. Probably the most impressive looking f2p game out there. It's not anime-y like you mentioned though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.