Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Direct2Play

cbarnes86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Anyone from the US deal with this site before? They have some great deals, but I'm always skeptical when ordering from wholesaler sites. My main issue is Origin. I've had a key get banned on my Origin account after working for months so I don't want to have to buy the same game twice again.

VACkillers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

you should probably contact EA online support and find out exactly why you key got banned.... but I think their fine, I would probably still use origin though, is this for Sim City or something?

Kidavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 90

User Lists: 33

I've not personally used them, but I started hearing about them about 6 months ago on a deals site I go to, people were going crazy buying stuff there until around January, then people started posting about their Steam accounts getting banned; since then people stopped posting deals re that site.

I don't think it's worth it; especially with GMG, Amazon and Steam all having great sales on the regular now.

mosdl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

A lot of these key sites buy keys on the cheap from certain countries. Origin might not allow certain country keys to work for people in other countries and finally caught up.

TyCobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

For a second, I thought this was Direct2Drive...

I wouldn't use it. I would just stick with the 1st party front ends like Steam and Origin while checking Amazon every now and then.

FaPaThY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By FaPaThY

I bought DmC Devil May Cry from them when it was $20 there and so did many others. Still working fine for me. As long as it's a region-free key that doesn't require you to use a VPN to activate, it's as safe as any other online store.

Jrinswand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Jrinswand

Search the forums, duder. We've had this thread before.

Devildoll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Devildoll

D2D is a big legit site, at least it was before.
    Being bought by gamefly doesn't exactly make the site more russian though, if you know what I'm saying.

Edit: oh shit, d2p eh? sorry haven't had any experience with them, so i cant comment.

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
    colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Only get the region free steam/origin keys. There are some shady items on there like random picture of bioshock infinite pc key on back of copy or something. I got Dead Space 3 from them though and didn't have any issue.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.