Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Don't want to build a new gaming rig where should I go?

cheishxc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I've been planning on upgrading my PC for a long time now and finally, thanks go my tax refund, I have enough money to pull the trigger. I've built PC's in the past but I'd rather buy something pre-built. A friend bought a PC from ibuypower but had a bad experience with them. What's another good place I can go to buy a gaming pc or is ibuypower actually alright?

Thanks dudes!

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By AlexW00d

Because you didn't post where you were from I will assume you are from the same country as me 'cause ignorance.

These guys are cool, configure your shit n stuff.

Avatar image for supremeconstant
    SupremeConstant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

don't know what your price range is but i bought one last summer from digitalstormonline.com and it's worked out great for me.

Hunkulese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know if there's a similar site wherever you are but ncix is pretty good in Canada. They have some per-configured rigs but you can also pick whatever parts you want and they'll build it for you for $50.

cloudnineboya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By cloudnineboya
    Jrinswand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

www.buyxg.com

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#7  Edited By cornbredx

All computer manufacturers (especially popular ones) have reports of bad experiences.

I bought my most recent computer from cyberpowerpc.com. I haven't had any problems with it; 2 years and counting.

It's really up to you, though. The best thing, usually, is to find the place with the best current prices for what you want to get.

mrGREEK360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@cheishxc: I have a ALIENWARE X51 its a small form factor gaming PC, no bigger then the new XBOX ONE , slightly bigger than the launch Xbox 360, it has a i7 3770 16 GB ram a EVGA GTX 670 Bluray Reader/writer and its great, and this rig is only about 100-150$ more expensive then if you built it, which is not a lot in my opinion.

Alienware has a great community that helps each other when there is a problem, ask real owners of Alienware not people who just hate for the sake of it and have no actual products from Alienware.

http://www.alienwarearena.com/ - ALIENWARE FORUM COMMUNITY

Also if you wanna check how the ALIENWARE X51 Preforms then pop over to my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/liquidg

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.