My PS3 broke a couple of months ago and I'm building a gaming PC to replace it. Having never done this before, I've read plenty about the building process and parts to the point that I'm fairly sure the parts I've picked are OK and will go together.
Having said that, there are plenty of people out there who know far more than I do and can hopefully point out any stupid mistakes I've made in picking out parts.
- Motherboard : Asus P8Z77-V LX
- Processor : Intel 3rd Generation Core i5-3570K
- Graphics Card : Sapphire HD7950 3GB Vapor-X
- Memory : Corsair 2 x 4GB 1866MHz
- Hard Drive : Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 7200RPM
- Power Supply : Corsair CX750 Builder Series 80 PLUS Bronze PSU
- Case : Corsair Carbide Series 300R Mid-Tower Gaming Case
- Optical Drive : LG DVD Rewriter
- WiFi card : TP Link 300Mbps Wireless N PCI Express Adapter
And is this the right version of windows to buy to install it onto a new build?
My main worries are making sure the case will fit everything and that everything is compatible as I really don't know how to tell that. Are all these parts of a decent quality? Most seem to have reviewed OK but maybe people have had bad experiences with them or they have I bad reputation I don't know about.
Thanks in advance for any help and advice.