Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

For all those interested, Burnout paradise the ultimate box Demo

DeadlyPain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By DeadlyPain
    mracoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By mracoon

Hmm, I still don't know whether I should get this. I always get racing games then stop playing them after a short while but then again I do love the Burnout games.

Maru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Maru
    mracoon said:
    "Hmm, I still don't know whether I should get this. I always get racing games then stop playing them after a short while but then again I do love the Burnout games."

Yea i know what you mean.  Only racing game I have actually finished was Need for Speed Underground 2, which was awsome.  Still gotta finish GRID, which I bought it on its launch week.
    Absurd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Absurd

I saw this earlier, I would download it but I think that My computer is too outdated for this.

Twazzock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Twazzock

Just a heads up, go for the 2nd link. It's download at 10 times the speed of the gamershell one, dunno about the fileshack link though.

I might buy this.. I didn't get it when it came out cuz of the various issues it had, but they've all been resolved now. Plus all the extra content sounds tasty.

aegis_and_pred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By aegis_and_pred
    Twazzock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Twazzock

Argh, I can't get it to run. It just crashes on startup. I've updated to the latest drivers, still the same problem.

I have a laptop, and other people with laptops seem to be having the same problem. This is annoying >_<

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.