Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Game for the free time

Hayato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hayato

Hello! I really enjoy playing games. It was something like a hobby up until this year. Now I have a lot of work to do and I'm pretty busy with more important stuff. I also try replacing some game time with more useful things to do. However I don't want to quit gaming and I was wondering if you guys can help me find a game that is not that time consuming. It will be even better if it's not very expensive (free is wonderful :) ) My favorite genre is RPG but I do enjoy almost any kind of games. 
    So to sum it up - I would like to find a game that is not very time consuming (You can play it from time to time without losing the thrill), doesn't have very high system requirements (I have an integrated graphics card) and is cheap (or free). If there is an animal like that please help me find it. Thank you in advance!

Avatar image for deactivated-6022efe9ba3cf
    deactivated-6022efe9ba3cf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

tetris

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By ajamafalous

Maybe Puzzle Quest?

ISuperGamerI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By ISuperGamerI

I think you might like this game as it's very fun. :)

ATrevelan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By ATrevelan

You should be able to play Torchlight with an integrated graphics card. 

If you don't want to spend $20, don't pick it up now, but keep tabs on Steam, D2D, Gamersgate, etc as the game seems to go on sale somewhere or another every month or so. Then again, you SHOULD want to pay $20 for this awesome game, so you SHOULD pick it up ASAP.

Lawnor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Lawnor

Plants Vs Zombies is worth checking out.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.