Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Games I can run on my laptop (Please help me!)

RichardGagnon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey guys i was wondering is there is any of those games i can run at minimum settings with a decent framerate with my laptop : The Witcher 2, Grand Theft Auto IV, Thief: Deadly Shadows, Day Z and Mafia 2. Here are my latptop's specs! Also any suggestion similar to these games will be appreciated :).

CPU : Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU P6100 @ 2.00GHz

VIDEO CARD : Intel(R) HD Graphics

RAM : 3.9 GB

OS : Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit

FREE DISK SPACE : 211.7 GB

SOUND CARD : Realtek High Definition Audio

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By mike

Nope. Not much of anything is going to run well on integrated graphics. You should be aiming for games like Spelunky and Gunpoint, or older games. New 3D games just aren't going to be a good experience and may not work at all.

onarum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By onarum

Yeah.. not a chance...

you might be able to run some 2d indie stuff, though I can't guarantee that.

Kidavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 90

User Lists: 33

RichardGagnon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RichardGagnon

You say that but i have been able to play decently Skyrim, Mirror's Edge, League of Legends, WoW, Fallout New Vegas and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

Aetheldod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No you cant because of the integrated graphics card , believ you me my Nvidia 525m cant no longer run Witcher 2 (tho I suspect I did something wrong , but even when I could it was on min settings and could barely run it ok)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.