Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Games that natively support 2560x1080

JJenkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hello all,

I play PC games on my ultra wide monitor (it's pretty sweet! check out a video of it here: link), and I am looking for games that will natively support a 2560x1080 resolution. So far it seems like a very hit or miss kind of thing with some games (like borderlands 2 or bioshock) supporting the ultra wide resolution with others (COD, most indie games) not working.

I know it's not a common monitor resolution, but for those who use ultra wide monitors, what games work natively in this resolution?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.