Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Good Headset?

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Wolverine

What is a good headset I could use for talking on skype?

DeadlyPain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DeadlyPain

don't get the fatality gaming headset - 100% Shit ¬_¬ - i dunno why but the microphone works when i plug it into the Mic jack, but when i plug it into the headset? Fk-all happens :/ lol

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By pause422
    DeadlyPain said:
    "don't get the fatality gaming headset - 100% Shit ¬_¬ - i dunno why but the microphone works when i plug it into the Mic jack, but when i plug it into the headset? Fk-all happens :/ lol"
    Another reason is because its a product of Fatality...which is a good enough reason. I got a nice logitech USB one, good voice quality, and surround sound 5.1, they have some good headsets.
    kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5  Edited By kush

I really like this one. It works really well and is extremely comfortable. It's perfect for me.

lethalki11ler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6  Edited By lethalki11ler

Razer Barracuda Hp-1... no hesitation.They are 5.1 surround and comfy as hell

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Yeah I have the Fatality headset it`s so uncomfortable, my head feels really soar after I`m done using it, but the sound quality is pretty damn good, but thats where it ends.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.