Happy little accident (Amazon Watch Dogs promo)

#1 Edited by JimiPeppr (420 posts) -

I finally got around to ordering a graphics card today (been leaning on CPU), and upon checkout discovered that I would be receiving a code for Watch Dogs. Yay, me!

Watch Dogs was on my "want to play eventually once I get a GPU or new console" mental list, so that worked out pretty well.

Edit: Link to promo

#2 Posted by Snail (8648 posts) -

Congrats. They're giving those away on some Nvidia cards, right? Might as well link the deal in your post.

#3 Posted by JimiPeppr (420 posts) -

@snail: yep, "Free Watch Dogs Game with Select GeForce GTX Graphics Cards"

#4 Posted by laserguy (453 posts) -

Fantastico, I got Tomb Raider free last week, just finished it today. Lets make this an awesome games free thread.

#5 Posted by JimiPeppr (420 posts) -

Ironically, Watch Dogs crashes to desktop when I try to start a new game. Luckily I am a patient man (and by patient I mean I have a huge backlog of games that I've been wanting to play for a while).

#6 Edited by billymagnum (837 posts) -

there's always a free game with nvidia. i got bordelands 2 which i quickly sold and before that it was a batman game.

#7 Posted by mattimus_prime (65 posts) -

when i got my 770 in November it came with batman, splinter cell and assassins creed 4 and it was 100 bucks off on top of that needless to say it was a huge fucking deal

#8 Posted by Skyfire543 (749 posts) -

I got Batman: Arkham Origins with my card a while ago. Not a game I think I'm ever going to play, but hey, free games!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.