Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Has Windows 10 been released?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

VACkillers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By VACkillers
    Wallzii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No, they are laying the groundwork for the upgrade. After you install that update, Windows 10 will be downloaded to your system once it is released. Microsoft cites it as "reserving" your upgrade to Windows 10.

VACkillers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By VACkillers

@wallzii: ahhhh okay I was just wondering what that was.... Well I'd rather a fresh format of my windows drive first before I ever install windows 10, is that still possible or is it just the upgrade I can get? don't want old windows crap causing conflicts....

Wallzii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

That I'm not sure of. I agree with you in wanting a fresh install; I've never been keen on upgrading an OS. I'm hoping that there is a way to do a fresh install through the free upgrade program, but so far that remains to be seen.

VACkillers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ok man well thanks for the reply!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.